How to Apply
- Admissions are announced before the beginning of each semester.
- Announcement of Admissions is printed in leading news papers nation-wide months before the commencement of classes.
- Admissions at University are based 100% on merit. Students applying for different disciplines must clear the admission test and the interview
Important Note: –
1 Fresh Applicants can obtain prospectus and application forms from Directorate of Students’ Affairs, against the payment of Rs. 1700/- through HBL Challan available at authorized branches in AJ&K or alternatively, by sending Bank draft of Rs. 1800/- from any bank, in the name of Director Finance & Planning, The University of AJ&K.
2 Age limit: Maximum age limit for BS programs is 23 years.
3 Entry test passing marks 50%.
4 For admissions in the BS 4-year where entry tests is mandatory, The applicant will separately deposit Rs. 600/- as entry test fee and submit Fee Challan/ Bank draft along with the Application Form in the DSA office.
How and where to Apply
Admission Application Process:
The prospectus and application online forms can be downloaded from the official website of University of AJ&K, against the payment of Rs. 1700/- through HBL Challan available at authorized branches in AJ&K. or alternatively (in case the candidate is outside AJ &K) by sending Bank draft of 1800/- from any bank, in the name of Director Finance & Planning University of AJ&K.
Candidate applying for more than one departments/ categories should deposit 500/- per additional form. Completed in all respects applications should reach to the Directorate of Students’ Affairs on or before the last date for submission of application forms.
The applicants related to Neelum and Jhelum Valley Campus should submit their application forms directly to their concerned campuses.
The HBL Bank Challan or Bank Draft of required amount must be attached with Application Form, otherwise the form will not be entertained.
Online Admission can be applied at http://admissions.ajku.edu.pk/
(1) Attested copies of all educational certificates and degrees.
(2) Character certificate issued by the College/ Institute last attended.
(3) Migration certificate in case of Masters/ Graduation from institutions other than AJ&K University.
(4) NOC/ Migration certificate in case of HSSC other than BISE Mirpur AJ&K.
(5) A copy of Domicile & State subject certificate. (6) A copy of National Identity Card or Form-B (7) Four recent passport size photographs.
(8)Copy of Guardian’s CNIC
For admissions in the undergraduate (BS 4-year, M.A/ M.Sc.) programs where entry test is mandatory, The applicant will separately deposit Rs. 600/- as entry test fee and submit Fee Challan/ Bank draft along with the Application Form in the DSA office or concerned campuses. In case, applicant is applying for more than one program, he/ she shall deposit Rs. 200/-as entry test fee for each additional program
Important Note: The applicants applying for admission at Muzaffarabad Campus, King Abdullah Campus Chatter Klass , Jhelum Valley Campus (Hattian Bala) and Neelum Campus (Athmuqam) are bound/ required to report their concerned campus for Entry Test (where applicable).
No Separate Call letter for entry test/Interview will be issued, for admission; merit list will be displayed on the Notice Boards of DSA, Relevant department and University web site. No admission letter will be issued.
Admissions Now Open
Reserved seats and their procedure
(Only for Undergraduate Programs i.e. M.A/ M.Sc. and BS-4Year)
- AJ&K National (open merit).
- Nominated against reserved seats through nominating authorities (i) Applicants of College/ School Teacher’s son/ daughter seat through Secretary Education Colleges/ Schools. (ii) Army seat through GHQ (iii) Applicants from Gilgit and Baltistan through Concerned Nomination Board. (iv)Applicants of FATA through FATA/KPK nomination Board.
- University employees Son (Teaching/Non-Teaching ) nominated by Registrar Office
- For further information regarding quota/ reserved seats please visit our website http://ajku.edu.pk/reserved-seats/ or contact the relevant Department.
- Nominees of quota seats should apply directly within given timeline and appear in the test /interview. Their nomination should also be submitted within stipulated time.
- Age limit: Maximum age limit for BS programs is 23
- Age limit: Maximum age limit for M.A/ M.Sc. programs is 27
- Entry test passing marks 50%.
- The reserve quota for Allied Health Sciences will apply on total number of seats.
Important Note: The applicants applying for admission at Muzaffarabad Campus, Jhelum Valley Campus (Hattian Bala) and Neelum Campus (Athmuqam) are bound/ required to report their concerned campus for Entry Test (where applicable).
No Separate Call letter for entry test/Interview will be issued, for admission; merit list will be display on the notices board of DSA, Relevant department and University web site. No admission letter will be issued
For further Information please contact:
Directorate of Students’ Affairs
Muzaffarabad Campus: 05822-960440, Neelum Campus: 05821-960005, Jhelum Valley Campus: 05822-962606
Registrar Office: 05822-960418, Deputy Registrar (Gen) 05822-960425
Send us email on: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For online admission registration, please visit
HEC Need-based Scholarships
- PAK-USAID Scholarship, HBL Foundation Scholarship, Qarz-Hasna Scheme through Ihsan Trust
Note: Scholarships are available subject to the availability of funds and relevant schemes TORs
Admission Policy: The University offers admissions for graduate and postgraduate classes during the fall and spring semesters in each year. The Registrar office issues Admission Notice/Advertisement/ Schedule. Prospectus containing application forms for admission are issued and received by the office of Director Students’ Affairs Muzaffarabad.
Admission Procedure: Students can collect and submit their application forms from admission officer’s office established in Muzaffarabad Deputy Director Students’ Affairs distributes and collects admission form.
All other information will be available at the same offices.
A Central Semester Desk (CSD) will assist candidates in the admission process. Local Semester Desk (LSD) will assist them at each campus adopting the following procedure for admission:
Collection of Admission forms in CSD / LSD.
Scrutiny of documents and preparation of merit list by Admission Committee.
Display of merit list by CSD/LSD.